Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
All grant recipients are required to notify Sustainable Jersey for Schools of any grant project-related events so that media outreach can be coordinated with Sustainable Jersey for Schools and the appropriate funder. The purpose of these events is to celebrate the school or district's accomplishment in completing the grant project and to highlight the benefits of the Sustainable Jersey for Schools program.
Holding a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony?
Contact us at email@example.com or 609-771-3189 with details about the event. If possible, informing Sustainable Jersey for Schools at least one month in advance of the ribbon cutting ceremony will help with coordinating staff and funder attendance.
Please provide the following information to Sustainable Jersey for Schools as part of your invitation:
- Day, time and location for the event.
- If there will be an opportunity for Sustainable Jersey for Schools staff and/or funder representative(s) to speak.
- If a sign has been installed at the project site. All grant recipients are required to install a sign, or have comparable recognition if a sign is not applicable to the project, of the grant cycle funder and Sustainable Jersey for Schools. For example, a sign could say "This project was funded by the PSEG Foundation through a Sustainable Jersey for Schools grant."
- Name and contact information for the person coordinating the event, along with how they can be reached the day of.
- Any additional important details.
Following the event, please forward any event photos or news articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Photos
Stillwater Twp Elementary School
Thomas Edison Charter School
Whiting Elementary School